Friday, August 10, 2012

Destination: GERMANY!

I am my Beloved’s and He is mine and His flag over me is LOVE!”  
~Song of Songs
August 2012

Dear Friends, 

In two weeks I fly to Germany! There are several people who have said they would like to donate finances, so I am posting this letter again. Also want to remind everyone to be praying for me to receive the Lord’s preparation that I would be fully ready for this ministry trip. Please also pray for the hearts of the German people that I meet, to be ready to receive from the Lord. I hope to be inspiring, encouraging, and equipping. I also would like to invite you to support me financially, as the Lord leads. Even five dollars or one dollar will be received gratefully!!! Here is my address for mailing a check or if you have PayPal here is my account info.
Oceans of love in Jesus,
Jenna Silliman, 931 S. 7th Ave, Sequim, WA  98382 USA
Destination:  GERMANY!
All followers of Jesus are “ministers” wherever they go, but sometimes God has a special assignment. God has shown me I’m going to Germany. In October I attended Bethel’s Open Heavens Conference in Redding, California and a BSSM student there gave me a prophetic word from God. She saw the word “UNLIMITED” on my forehead. Then I kept meeting people from Germany. People from all over the world were there, but everywhere I turned I met Germans. It was amazing.
I met a German pastor named Rudiger. He said, “You should meet my wife, Stefanie--she is a dancer, a dance teacher, and a flagger like you.” He told me the name of their ministry is UNLIMITED. That caught my interest! On their website www.unlimitedgod.de it says, “Experience the Unlimited God.” Stefanie’s quote about dance on her page resonates with my heart as a worship dancer, “Dance is the art of touching the heart, where our language is no more words.” Rudiger extended an open invitation to visit. My son, Daniel, is getting his PhD in Germany and his wife, Beth, is a part of a campus ministry among the students at Tuebingen University. They have invited me to visit them also.
It was a dream, because I didn’t have money for such a trip, so I put it in God’s hands. Shortly after I got home I received a check in the mail for $1,000 for an insurance settlement for repairs for a scrape on my car from a minor accident. Then for Mother’s Day my children all chipped in another $200. They didn’t know it, but this was exactly how much more I needed to buy a round trip ticket to Germany. I bought my ticket and now my dream is coming true. On August 26th I am flying to Germany for two weeks for my first overseas ministry experience!
Rudiger and Stefanie have invited me to stay with them in Nuremburg, where they are planting a church, and to help teach a worship dance class. I am bringing my flags and have some ideas. I don’t know all that God has planned for me, but I am excited to be “sent out” overseas for Jesus. I love the Lord and I am thrilled to share the abundant LIFE wherever I go. We truly are UNLIMITED, for Jesus said, “All things are possible with God.” (Mat. 19:26) For more information, photos, and updates visit www.TheDanceofLifewithJenna.blogspot.com . It is so fun to share my adventures with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment