Thursday, August 9, 2012

My Eyes are On You, Lord

Looking to Jesus, I lay aside everything that hinders. (See Heb. 12:2.)
Don't look to the things that are seen, but to the unseen, for things that are seen are temporary, 
but the things which are not seen are eternal. (See 2Cor.4:18.)
Our hope shall be fixed on Him. (See Hebrews 2:13.)
My eyes are ever toward the Lord. (See Psalm 25:15.)
Stand firm in the Lord. (See Phil. 4:1.)
 Set your minds, and keep them set, on things above, not on the things of earth. 
(See Colossians 3:2.)

 He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall remain stable & fixed.
(See Psalm 91:1.)
I've set the Lord continually before me. (See Psalm 16:8.)
The Lord God helps me...therefore I set my face like a flint. (See Isaiah 50:7.)
We have fixed our hope on the living God Who is our Savior and Deliverer. (See 1Timothy4:10.)

I held Him & would not let Him go. (See Song of Songs 3:4.)
I continually behold Your face. (See Psalm 17:15.)
My heart is fixed, O Lord God, my heart is steadfast and confident in You. (See Psalm 57:7.)
Those who are according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, 
but those who are according to the spirit, the things of the spirit. 
For the mind set on the flesh is death, 
but the mind set on the Holy Spirit is life and peace. 
(See Romans 8:5-6.)
Phillip Beard wrote: "In Christ, the mind is the difference between spiritual elevation and spiritual decline. If the mind is allowed to think on the negatives, the hopelessness, the impure, doubts and fears it will produce self-inadequacies, faithlessness, lusts, anxieties and depression. However, the renewed mind thinks only on the positives, the all things possible, the pure and the word of truth. The renewed thinker has a gatekeeper strategically placed at the mind gate. The renewed thinker only thinks from the spirit-man. The fact is ‘what you dwell on is what you will dwell in.’ Practice renewed thinking and you will live a transformed spiritual existence (See Romans 12:2)."


No comments:

Post a Comment